- Hola chicas! Happy weekend 🙂 This week was a busy one for sure, but I have next week off! I can’t even tell you how much I’m looking forward to just relaxing and catching up on everything.
- Before I lay out my weekend for you, I’ll do a real quick race recap. I placed 3rd in my race which means I get to move on to All-States! The first 3 runners are the ones who get to move on, so I just made it! I was actually seated 4th, but I knew I would be so upset if I missed it by one spot so I made sure to stay up with the top group in order to try and secure my place. I won’t bore you with the details but I knew you guys deserved to hear a little about it! Thanks again to everyone who wished me goodluck!
- And the weekend…NO WORK?! What! So pumped. Saturday I’m actually going to a concert with my friend so that will most likely take up my whole day, that is of course after my morning run. I’m looking forward to it and will hopefully get to snap another picture with this guy 😉
- Just thinking about Sunday makes me happy. It’s my first day off in a while and I plan on sleeping in til’ as late as I want, even though that will pathetically probably only be until 9 at the very latest. I’ll go to church at ten, then I have a whole foods date with my friend Caroline! So excited for that one. My dad and I are also due for a Costco trip. Helloooo produce! We are also going to celebrate his birthday over dinner so I can FINALLY give him my present.
- Carol would be honored if I told her she was features in one of my posts, do I tell her?! I think yes.
- That’s my weekend for you! Really looking forward to it. I hope you all have a great one!!
AND DON’T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!! (see below)
Do you guys have any good weekend plans? Any suggestions as to what I should add to my whole foods shopping list for Sunday?