- It’s that time. Happy WIAW everyone! Wahooooo. I wish I could say I have multiple interesting recipes and eats to share with you today..but I don’t really 😦 But there is always next week to make up for it? Yeah I’ll go with that. So here a few of my latest eats!
- Yum. Rolled oats with a scoop of dry PB2, raisins, strawberries, blueberries, and half a banana. This was great & it really hit the spot.
- This right here is my latest obsession. Every morning with breakfast I’ve been having a serving of PB2, ohhhhh yeah. It gives an extra boost of protein to my breakfast & it’s simply delicious.
- Has anyone ever tried this stuff?! It’s really good! My dad and I were at Costco and we got sucked into trying this stuff. It is full of antioxidants & has less than one gram of sugar. It is naturally sweetened with stevia too! The main thing in it is coffee fruit extract and you can read more about it here. I recommend it!
- I really wish I had a better picture of this. I’m really sorry about my photography skills, I’m working on them though. I was feeling creative one day and was craving some sort of pizza, and this is what happened. I used a whole wheat rectangular pizza as the base and spread it with veggie enhanced pizza, spinach, broccoli, and chicken. Cheese-less pizza? Oh yeah. It was delicious & something I’ll be making again in the future!
- I wish I had more for ya, but I was being lame this past week and didn’t snap nearly as many pictures as I wanted too! Before I forget, TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF LENT! I will be giving up candy. No more tootsie pops to satisfy my sweet tooth…bummer. Have a great day everyone!
- Are you guys giving up anything for lent? If so, what?